DO NOT MAKE COPIES. WE NEED TO SEE THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS.
Students living in a single family residence must present originals of:
- A deed or mortgage or a current mortgage payment coupon showing the residential address of the parent or court appointed legal guardian.
- Two (2) current primary utility bills at the address of the parent or court appointed legal guardian. Acceptable utilities are power, gas, water or land line phone.
- A photo ID or Alabama Driver's License of the parent or court appointed legal guardian showing current address.
- A signed Certificate of Residency.
- Other items as the principal deems necessary to establish residency.
Students living in an apartment or leased dwelling must present:
All of the items listed above as well as bona fide lease signed by lessor and lessee and showing ALL the names of the occupants of the residence.
JEFFERSON COUNTY BOARD OF EDUCATION RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT OR REJECT ANY DOCUMENTATION PROVIDED.